partnering with families to build authentic faith and develop influence
Partner with Parents: Empower, equip, and train parents to become the primary influencers in their child’s life.
Build Authentic Faith: Engage in small groups with Godly leaders.
Develop Influence: Encourage serving and sharing Jesus in both the home and the world.
Relational - It's all about people.
Attractional - It's all about experience.
Missional - It's all about serving.
What is Next Gen all about?
1. Partnering with parents at critical transitions
2. Teaching comprehensively from cradle to college
3. Training leaders to work with specific age groups
4. Resourcing parents to interact with kids in the home
5. Mobilizing this generation and the next to be the church
What's the end game?
1. A strong relationship in God
2. A healthy relationship in the family
3. A desire to serve in the world
We use ORANGE to combine the church (YELLOW) and the home (RED) together as the two strongest influences in a child’s life. Orange at First Christian is a strategy that gives synergy to each phase of life for each child from cradle to college.
The Ark: Birth - 30 mos
JoyLand: 31 mos - 4 yrs
Kids City: 5 yrs - 1st grade
Sunday's Cool: 2nd - 4th grade
MSM: 5th - 8th grade
Fuse: 9th - 12th grade
For more info on the Next Gen Ministry, Click Here.